Friday, February 21, 2014

Change in plans

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Hi Everyone,

Were going to make left turn and set some of our wood turning projects aside and, heavens to betsy, make some square shaped items.

My oldest son is moving out and getting a place of his own and that poor critter doesnt have any furniture. I used to make furniture and Ive made a lot my furniture here at home and so Im going to help him out. Im going to make him a coffee table using plumbing pipe (see my other blog Piperooo for all the stuff you can do with ordinary plumbing pipe) and inset some tile into the top, so it will last and look nice.

Im going to need a work table for all this so Im gearing up to make one over the next several days and then well get going. I might even make him a bed frame too.

So look out world! Selkie Wood Works takes on the "square world!"

See you later,

VW

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment